Service & Repair
- Weekly Maintenance – We offer weekly maintenance package that includes vacuuming the bottom, cleaning the sides, removing any floating debris, and adding the appropriate chemicals so that your pool water stays crystal clear.
- Opening – When you are ready to enjoy your pool for the season, give us a call! We typically start opening pools in April so much of the spring pollen stays out of your water. If you have a heater and don’t mind the pollen, we can open you pool in March. It’s your choice! During the opening process we will remove your cover, clean the deck, vacuum the pool, startup and check your equipment, and add the appropriate chemicals to clear up the water.
- Closing – When summer fun is over, it’s time to close your pool. We typically start closing pools in October so we can prevent leaves from filling up your pool. Our closing process includes removing debris from the water, adding the safety cover, blowing out the lines to prevent freezing and draining your filter pump.
- Safety Cover Installation – Safety covers are needed to protect the water in your pool from evaporation, as well as leaves and debris which can stain or damage your pool. They can also help prevent pet and child accidents in the winter months.
- Winterization – Is that fall breeze starting to turn into a winter chill? We winterize the plumbing lines so that they don’t freeze when winter comes around.
Repairs & Replacements
- Leaks – Is your water level dropping quickly? This could mean that you have a leak either in the pool itself or the plumbing lines. We will work hard to troubleshoot the location of the leak and repair it.
- Concrete Deck – Weather, temperature and time can cause your concrete deck to crack and settle, and that which can cause further damage to your pool. If this is not fixed, your pool can settle and become disproportionate.
- Vinyl Liner Replacement – When cared for properly, vinyl pool liners can last up to 15 years. However, if your liner is faded or it feels brittle, it might be time for a vinyl liner replacement.
- Filter – If you are having a hard time keeping your pool water clean, it could mean that the filter is damaged. Let us help you determine if the filter is the cause and whether or not it can be repaired or needs to be replaced.
- Chlorinator – If you are having a hard time opening up your chlorinator or the water supply line is becoming brittle or it breaks, your chlorinator needs replacement.
- Salt Water Generator – Ignoring that light on your salt water generator? Give us a call so we can replace it and get you back to enjoying your summer relaxation.
- Heaters – Unfortunately, like all appliances and equipment, pool heaters don’t last forever. Heaters typically need to be replaced every 5 to 10 years. If your heater falls within that time frame and your pool isn’t heating up as easily as it used to, it might be time for a replacement.